We send all orders by courier to ensure your tomatoes reach you as fresh as possible. Therefore please provide us with a shipping address that can accept parcels during business hours. We cannot be held responsible for the degredation of chilled or fresh goods that were sent to an unnattended property. Where a delay is the fault of the courier we will issue a replacement parcel or refund the full amount paid. We do not ship internationally as standard, but if you have a specific request please email [email protected] and we may be able to help.
- Standard postage to mainland UK costs £3.50, or is free for orders £25 and over.
- Minimum order amount is £7.50.
Due to courier zonal surcharges, postage to other areas will incur a greater cost.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands 48hr £12 postage with a minimum spend of £15.
- Channel Islands 48hr POA please contact us prior to ordering.
- Ireland 48hr POA please contact us prior to ordering.
Have a little patience
Deliveries are made between Tuesday and Friday 8am to 6pm. We normally dispatch within 2-3 working days, these lead times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed. During busy periods delays may occur, so please let us know when ordering if you require your order by a specific date, and we will do our utmost to meet it. Our aim is to bring you the freshest tomatoes right to your door, we promise it's worth the wait.