Make this tasty salsa in just 5 minutes with tasty Isle of Wight tomatoes, onion, garlic, lime, coriander and chilli.
5 Minutes Serves 4 Vegan
- 3 medium-sized fresh tomatoes, stems removed
- 3 small shallots, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño chilli finely chopped
- 1 Juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of ground cumin, more to taste
- Clove of garlic crushed and finely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, garlic, shallot, jalapeño, coriander and lime juice. Gently toss the ingredients together.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.