Roast tomato soup with rosemary & garlic
60 Minutes Serves 3 Vegan
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and remove stem. Spread them in a single layer on a baking sheet. Add the rosemary sprigs and garlic cloves to the pan. 3. Drizzle the olive oil over the pan and add salt and pepper to taste (remember you can always add at the end).
- Roast the tomatoes with rosemary and garlic for 30-40 minutes, until the tomatoes are very soft and starting to brown.
- Remove the rosemary sprigs, leaving any needles behind in the tray. Add the tomatoes, garlic and any juices from the pan to a blender. Add water & blend until completely smooth.
- Adjust the amount of water to make the soup thinner, if necessary. Taste and add salt or pepper