Griddled sweet potato with IOW tomato salsa
20 Minutes Serves 4 Vegan
- 4x large sweet potatoes, washed and sliced lengthways into 5mm-thick slices
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Sea salt
- Isle of Wight simple salsa – see recipe
- Brush the sweet potato slices with oil to coat and season with salt. Preheat a griddle pan over a high heat until smoking hot and then place the sweet potato slices straight into the pan. Our advice is do this in batches.
- Griddle them for 3 minutes on each side until cooked, turning once.
- Using tongs, transfer the slices from the pan to a large platter.
- Finish by topping with our delicious simple salsa.