Enter to WIN a crate of Heritage Tomatoes PLUS Peter’s Yard Crispbread worth £55!
23rd July 2019
We have teamed up with crispbread pioneers Peter's Yard, to offer you the chance to win this amazing prize!
Terms & Conditions: Peter’s Yard & Isle of Wight Tomatoes Competition WIN a selection of produce from Isle of Wight Tomatoes PLUS Peter’s Yard Crispbread worth £55.
One lucky winner will receive a selection of products from Isle of Wight Tomatoes along with a selection of crispbread from Peter’s Yard. The value of each prize is £55 and there is no cash alternative. Please see the full terms and conditions below. The prize can only be sent to an address in the United Kingdom.
To enter the competition, simply head over to the competition page and answer a simple question and we will contact the winners after the closing date to arrange delivery.
Terms & Conditions
- Open to UK residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Peter’s Yard Wholesale Limited and their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the management of the prize draw.
- The prize: a selection of products from Isle of Wight Tomatoes plus Peter’s Yard crispbread.
- To Enter: This competition runs on the Peter’s Yard website. Entrants must correctly answer a question on the competition page.
- Closing date: 23.59 BST on 5th August 2019.
- Only one entry per individual and only completed entries during the specific promotional period will be entitled to be entered into the draw. Multiple entries using different email addresses for the same individual are not allowed
- Proof of submitting your entry is not proof of receipt of an entry by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. Entries submitted by any other means (including by post) will be rejected.
- Peter’s Yard will liaise directly with the winners to organise the delivery of the prize.
- The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for six weeks by sending a SAE, clearly marked “Isle of Wight Tomatoes” to Peter’s Yard Wholesale Limited 1 Brassey Road, Old Potts Way, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7FA.
- No cash or other alternative to the stated prize is available, except in the event of unforeseen circumstances where the stated prize is no longer available; Peter’s Yard Wholesale Limited reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners will be selected from all valid entries in a random draw to be conducted on the 6th August 2019.
- The winners will be notified within 48 hours of the draw date, and will then need to respond within another 5 days to confirm their details, otherwise we have the right to select an alternative winner.
- By entering entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media.
- Entrants agree that by entering a prize draw their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Peter’s Yard Wholesale Limited for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Peter’s Yard Wholesale Limited reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by any winner may result in forfeiture of their prize.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This competition is organised by Peter’s Yard Wholesale Limited whose registered address is: 1 Brassey Road, Old Potts Way, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7FA.