Roasted squash & tomato
40 Minutes Serves 2 Vegan
- 250g small Isle of Wight tomatoes – like mini plum or piccolo
- 1x large squash of your choice, we like butternut best
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Chop squash into chunks no bigger than 2cm each. Halve tomatoes, then arrange the squash wedges and tomato halves on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle dried thyme & drizzle over 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and golden-brown.