With IOW tomatoes & Godminster cheddar.
30 Minutes Serves 10+ Vegetarian
- 150g Isle of Wight small sweet tomatoes like piccolo or mini plum
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese – We love Godminster organic
- Small bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. In a large bowl, combine the eggs and milk. Mix well until eggs are completely scrambled.
- Add the pepper and salt; stir until well combined. Stir in the tomatoes, cheese, and chopped parsley.
- Pour mixture into greased regular-size muffin cups, filling almost to the top.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes, or until the frittatas are puffy and set and just starting to turn golden around the edges.
- Remove immediately from muffin pan and serve.