Roasted cherry tomatoes
30 Minutes Serves 2 Vegan
- 400g mixed cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil to cover lightly
- Sea Salt & pepper
- Fresh herbs or balsamic to finish
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and spread out on to a baking tray. Season with salt & pepper. Then lightly drizzle olive oil.
- Place in the centre of the oven and roast for 20 minutes or when you can see the tomatoes are lightly roasted.
- Mix in with your favourite dressing or fresh herbs to combine with pasta, pulses, soup or sandwich.